I made a mistake when updating my software for the site, and the comic isn’t working. I am in the process of fixing it. Hang tight. A new page will be up when I get it fixed.
Edit: turns out I did not make a mistake, the update was just glitchy as fuck. It ran into an error while attempting to code my files. So, I can re-upload the files, but I will lose all the comments, and it will take forever because tehre is apparently no “bulk upload” fuction.
I tried alternately to install ComicPress because it works just fine on my other website, but it has started giving me a “file name not valid” error, no matter what file name or settings for date recognition that I use. So while it has a bulk upload feature, neither it or the regular single-post form works. I uninstalled the plug-in and installed it again, and it still won’t generate posts for my files no matter what name I put on them. And of course all support topics on the matter are basically silent without resolution.
So I am probably going to have to stick with Webcomic, but upload all of the comic pages again. I’ve been running for way too many hours without sleep at this point, so I’m going to take a bit of a nap, and then get right back on this problem.